We make companies more attractive
Why do organizations implement Life Navigation?
# 1 They want to become number 1 in the Great Place to Work competition (problem: low Work-Life Balance satisfaction).
# 2 They want to recruit and retain the best talents (problem: high employee turnover).
# 3 They want to reduce the stress level in the organization (An unbalanced relationship between work and family life is seen as being the primary determinant of personal cumulative stress).
The Life Navigation training will improve the Work-Life Balance satisfaction and the employee engagement in your organization. The Life Navigation course consists of 5 training sessions (3 hours per training session), and includes supplementary work with concrete tools between sessions. You can read more about the Life Navigation training sessions here.
Life Navigation is about creating a flexible working culture – one with social acceptance of different work hours and work spaces. The Life Navigation training courses create a shared social acceptance of the new work culture. The entire company team cooperates in learning how to manage the responsibilities of flexibility and freedom that are involved in shaping their optimal working times and places.
Super Companies have a uniquely working culture. They attract and retain not only the necessary talents, but the best talents. We create a culture that differentiates you from the other players in the field. A culture that the talents cherish and talk about.
5 reasons to implement Life Navigation:
- Best Place to Work – attracts the best talents
- A foundation for an innovative work culture to grow
- Empowered employees
- High Work-Life Balance satisfaction
- More efficient and productive employees
3 steps to implement Life Navigation
- Step 1 - Management gives employees freedom of choice and action for when and where they work.
- All employees are given laptops and smartphones. Set your employees free from the concepts of "8 to 5" and that work is something that can take place only at the office. Work is an activity - not a place.
- Step 2 - Life Navigation courses.
- Educating Super Navigators is a collective process for developing individual work times and spaces for work - when and where do you want to work? What are the necessary tools to navigate in a flexible world? A Super Navigator learns to use overview, focus, rhythm and calmness.
- Step 3 - Implement flexibility in the culture and structure of the organization.
- Ensure that a flexible work culture is anchored in the organization's personnel politics, e-mail culture, meeting culture and in the branding of the workplace.
Life Navigation has been implemented in large corporations in Europe with great results. After implementing Life Navigation an organization achieved the following documented results:
- Work-Life Balance satisfaction increased from 39% to 95%
- Turnover decreased from 31% to 10%
- 300% increase in non-solicited CV's
- 50% reduction in recruitment costs
Our work includes several outstanding multi-national case successes and top national business awards going to the client companies. For example Life Navigation has been implemented in Abbott Denmark, Abbott Ireland, Abbott Netherlands, AbbVie Norway and AbbVie Germany. Abbott Denmark became the Best Place to Work in Denmark in 2011, and AbbVie Norway became the Best Place to Work for in Norway in 2014.
In 1919 the social partners created the 8-8-8 model: 8 hours of work – 8 hours of spare time – 8 hours of sleep. This model is designed for one family structure, one work method and one biological rhythm. The collective design worked well in the industrial labor market, but 8-8-8 does not match modern society and its many family dynamics, work methods and biological rhythms. We help the social partners to reinvent themselves in the 21st Century.