We train Super Navigators
Do you want to become a Super Navigator? Life Navigation is four tools about time, goals, energy and spaces – each of which can provide a significant boost to your productivity and life quality.
The Life Navigation concept is based on my PhD about Work-Life Balance (2002-2005), and it has been implemented in large corporations in Europe and China with great results.
The Life Navigation course consists of 5 training sessions (3 hours per training session), and includes supplementary work with concrete tools between sessions. The Life Navigation course revolves around four roles that employees must assimilate and integrate if they are to become Super Navigators. These four roles are known as The Timekeeper, The Pilot, The Conductor and The Space Creator.
- Session 1: Timekeeper – has awareness and control of time
- Session 2: Pilot – chooses direction in life and work
- Session 3: Conductor – lives and works according to own rhythm
- Session 4: Space Creator – chooses the right surroundings
- Session 5: Super Navigator – knows "to live is to navigate"
In the boxes to the left you will find more information about Life Navigation. You are also welcome to call Camilla Kring directly: +45 28938973 or send an email to email@example.com if you are interested in a meeting or to receive a free package of Life Navigation materials.